Indestruct Steel Core Support System
Offering extreme support and durability, the Indestruct Steel Core Support System comprises the following components:
- 105-110 lbs, S235 structural grade, solid steel chassis (featuring built-in Dual C-Spine Support Beams).
- Uniform Distribution Air Support Panels (UDASP) made from high-strength 18mm birch veneer with eucalyptus plywood core. UDASPs are designed to optimize mattress ventilation and provide distributed support across your entire mattress.
- L-Spine Tri-Mount Headboard Braces made from S235 solid steel and featuring tri-lock mounts for ultra-firm headboard attachment (applicable for bed options that include a headboard).
- M39 Bolt UltraSecure Leg Assembly that fastens via 39mm diameter bolts, and is guaranteed never to squeak.
Side Panel: Each side panel is made of a solid poplar plywood core with an upholstered overlay. The upholstery is composed of 60% polyester, 14% viscose and 26% linen.
M39 Legs: The entire structure is supported by six legs made from S235 solid steel and clad in European Oak timber. All legs are adjustable to ensure perfect levelling.
The timber and veneer we use is of the highest quality and is certified by the FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) as having come only from renewable sources.
* Please note: Due to its organic nature, colour variations may appear in beds with timber finishes.